For centuries, human beings have been using pure natural products for their skin. Even in this modern era of chemical based products, women have been in search of natural products to enhance their skin and hair. One of the greatest findings in this regard is Moroccan Rhassoul Clay.
What is Rhassoul Clay?
Rhassoul clay, also known as Ghassoul clay, is being used as a skincare product for centuries now. It actually dates back to the 8th century. It is only found in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and due to this reason, it is also referred to as Moroccan Rhassoul clay.
Rhassoul clay is basically a cosmetic, made of natural mineral clay and it is used in many different cultures. It contains silica, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, lithium and trace elements.
Even though it’s being used for so long, there hasn’t been much extensive research on it. Whatever research has been done, it indicates that the Moroccan Rhassoul clay benefits are simply unmatchable. It has many healing properties due to the minerals it contains.
For years, Rhassoul Clay has been considered as a beauty elixir for Moroccan women. They have enjoyed its protective, regenerative and healing properties since ages now.
Why is it called Rhassoul Clay?
In Arabic, Rhassoul means to wash, and mainly Rhassoul clay is used in Moroccan hammams and Turkish baths. This clay has emerged as a toxin free, natural skincare product, which does wonders to one’s skin. Its healing property has been proved to heal many ailments as well.
Is Rhassoul Clay Good for Skin?
- Rhassoul clay is now considered to be an answer to the aging dilemma. It’s properties are considered to be helping in getting firmness and better younger looking skin.
- Rhassoul clay is basically used as a Detoxifier as it contains metallic elements. These metallic elements help to pull out all the impurities and toxins out of our skin. These elements help to clean the skin deeply.
- As Rhassoul clay contains magnesium, it is believed by many skincare experts that when magnesium gets absorbed in our skin, it actively fights against acne, cleanses impurities and improves skin’s elasticity.
- Rhassoul clay helps to remove dead skin and extra sebum, the biggest contributors to acne. Many researchers also suggest that Rhassoul clay helps against the toxins that the skin has been exposed to.
- It’s also a much better and healthier alternative to soap as it doesn’t dry up your skin, rather it actually reduces dryness. It helps in softening your skin and making it plump. It helps in fighting any kind of irritation on skin due to its healing property.
- Its an amazing solution to tighten the pores. Large pores carry the most impurities and toxins and Rhassoul clay helps in tightening them and cleaning them deeply. Most people use it as a face and body mask to rejuvenate the skin.
Boost Balm’s Rhassoul Clay Mask
Boost Balm Cosmetics has produced a Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Mask that has been doing wonders with the people’s skin for past many years now. Be it acne, or pores, scars or black & white heads, Rhassoul Clay Mask does the magic in no time. Try it to believe it.